Wednesday 10 March 2010

Cyberpunkers vs Dem Slackers

Oi!

The Cyberpunkers are two Italian based DJ's with a passion for hard beats. Starting in 2006, they soon became well known in the electro scene for their unique appearance en style. I have got some older remixes for you all and a videoclip, contain almost all Cyberpunkers' tracks.

The Deafness - Bela Lugosi's Dead (Cyberpunkers remix)

Urthboy - We Get Around (Cyberpunkers remix)


Chewy Chocolate Cookies - This Is Massive (Cyberpunkers Remix)



CYBERPUNKERS



They are about to release a brand new EP called I Need to Go, it contains some sick remixes of D.I.M, Gooseflesh and Zerocash! Check the promo below. The EP will be released on March the 19th on all major online stores



As a bonus I've got two Dem Slackers tracks. I saw these Dutch guys at 5daysoff and they rocked!

Dem Slackers - Flashback


Dem Slackers - Judas

No comments:

Post a Comment