Monday 14 June 2010

Required Listening




Oi!

A friend of mine has his own music channel called deNachtdienst, which means the night shift. He just makes dutch hiphop with a little dubstep in it and some other stuff too, so check it out. Well he asked me to collect some of the best songs in my opinion so he could make an article about it. This article is the second of his project called Required Listening and you can find my 15 songs here.

My top 15:
Mr. Oizo - Flat Beat
KRFTKDS - Party Call
Kid Cudi - Pursuit Of Happiness (Steve Aoki Dance Remix)
The Subs - Mitsubitchi
Gossip - Standing In The Way Of Control (Soulwax Remix)
Fake Blood - Mars (Original Mix)
Huoratron - Corporate Occult (Original Mix)
TC - Where's my Money (Caspa Remix)
Bloody Beetroots - Cornelius
Justice - Genesis
Udachi - Jellyroll
SebastiAn - Threnody (Capt and Cooked Edit)
Datsik - SwaggaCyberpunkers - OMG (Belzebass Remix)
Major Lazer - Pon de Foley

No comments:

Post a Comment