Monday 26 April 2010

FELiX

Oi!

Some new sounds from France!
I present FELiX, a 17 year old kid from Tours. He's friends with Hooligan Disco and has, like them a nice hard style of mixing. Most of the time he's making mixtapes, but recently he has remixed two big tracks. I'll give you his remix of Get Rough of the Shaved Monkeys, he created a more rougher version. For more and upcoming tracks, check out his soundcloud
Personally I like his mixtapes best. I have two tapes for you in store, both containing the latest and heaviest tracks. Combining with some nice mixing skillsmakes these tapes true musthaves.

Shaved Monkeys - Get Rough (FELiX remix)

Download Part 1 here
   RAFALE MIXTAPE ! by FELiX
Download Part 2 here
   RAFALE MIXTAPE part.2 ! by FELiX
Both tracklists will appears in comments

As a bonus I have two new tracks I found on soundcloud

First a new track of The Subs called The Pope of Dope, it's a collab with the Partyharders and is quite funny.
   Pope of dope by THE SUBS
Second I've got a new bootleg of Inquisitive, he remixed Passion Pits Little Secret, a more chilling track.
   Passion Pit - Little Secrets (Inquisitive's 'Thrills & Spills' Bootleg) by Inquisitive

No comments:

Post a Comment