Tuesday 27 April 2010

Jay Wesley

Oi!

More bangers, this time the sick sounds are made by three guys from Down Under. Our mates the KRFTKDS said I had to listen to Jay Wesley, and so I did. Jay Wesley, from Melbourne, are, like I've said three guys, but only two of them participate in the world of dj'ing. With influences of, to name a few, Sound of Stereo and Polymorphic as well of FEADZ and Oliver $ they have created a style which includes some electro and disco. Well I've got two electro tracks and one softer, kind of a disco track, in store for you'all. First a sick remix of KRFTKDS track Hey Yo Come On, creating already a big track into a massive one. Further I've got a big remix of Delpics Doubt, quite good aswell!

KRFTKDS - Hey Yo Come On (Jay Wesley remix)
Delpic - Doubt (Jay Wesley remix)

The last track is a bit softer, it's an edit of Chemical Brothers Star Guitar, lovely track!

Chemical Brothers - Star Guitar (Jay Wesley edit)

As a bonus, check out this new EP teaser of The Subs. The EP, Vomit In Style, will be released on 24th of May. I know, it's quite far away, but I had to give you this teaser. We will post more about it when it's released.

Order of tracks
- Vomit in Style
- Heat
- Bang Bang Bang

   The Subs - Vomit In Style EP Teaser by THE SUBS

No comments:

Post a Comment