Sunday 13 December 2009

Doc Trashz


Oi!

I heard Get Fucked up today and realized that it's still a great track, so I went searching for more until I found Doc Trashz' remix. Damn it rocks, as he describes "heavy fuckin' bass", that would say enough I guess? He's a  DJ from Sicily, Italy and has just released his newest EP on Beatport. Well, I've got five songs for you all. First of course the remix of Blatta&Inesha's Get Fucked Up and a nice EP teaser, both soundclouds though. Further I've got a massive remix of Toy Quantize's Weather Change, a proper remix of the Chemical Brothers and a nice edit of Bloody Beetroots' Warp,


Blatta&Inesha - Get Fucked Up (Doc Trashz remix)


Doc Trashz - Back to the old scool EP teaser


 Toy Quantize - Weater Change (Doc Trashz remix)


Chemical Brothers - Hey girls Hey boys (Doc Trashz 2k9 reboot)

Doc Trashz - Trashz Beetroots


As a bonus I've got a nice hard remix of Sound of Stereo's Zipper, made by DJ Manaia from Lisbon

Sound of Stereo - Zipper (DJ Manaia remix)

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment