Wednesday 2 December 2009

Eat Christmas!



Oi!
I heard this track, and I thought ok this is rubbish! But somehow I waited for a minute and the bass/beat everything came loose. Check this new track of The Japanese Popstars, eat Christmas.

The Japanese Popstars - Eat Christmas (Original mix)

Further I've got a track of Boris Dlugosh called Bangkok, it's quite a nice track, sounds familiar though, but can't remember the original song.

Boris Dlugosh - Bangkok (Original mix)

Plus I've got you a nice remix of Phatzoo, this guy is seriously rocking! Go check him out.

Darwin & Backwall -Bob-Omb (Phatzoo remix)

Last but not least I've got a nice High Contrast remix for you all, I knows it's around on the webs for a while but it's a nice DnB track

Tiesto feat. Jonsi - Kaleidoscope (High Contrast remix)

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment