Wednesday 16 December 2009

The Integrals!


Oi!

Some heavy heavy shit from Austria! It's the Integrals and they are bringing it harddd. I've got some tracks from these "caveman like dudes" for you all.  First I've got an older track, a remix of a Girl and a Gun, it contains a massive wobble!

A Girl and a Gun - Teenage Blitz (The Integrals remix)

Further  I've got some newer remixes, first a nice remix of Dizzee Rascals Bonkers, second a proper remix of Muse, the combination of the lead singer his voice and the heavy beat is .. well just listen.  Last but not least I've got their remix of Laidback Lukes Break the House Down, I know, almost every dj on the planet has remixed it, but I think it's quite nice. I hope to hear more from them soon! Insane.


Dizzee Rascal ft Armand van Helden - Bonkers (The Integrals edit)

Muse - Knights of Cydonia (The Integrals remix)

Laidback Luke - Break the House Down (The Integrals remix)


Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment