Saturday 7 November 2009

FutureFlashs!


Helloo!

Today I found some good music for a Saturday, remixes of FutureFlashs! They are living in Hamburg, Germany, and make some really nice music. For the people who live near Hamburg, go and see them on 12 December! The remixes are made by The Disco Villains and Dirty Disco Youth, as usual both remixes are great. Go listen to them!

FutureFlashs - Get Down The Funk (Disco Villains Remix)


FutureFlashs - Find Your Brother (Dirty Disco Youth Remix)


BONUS!
Ok, I admit, this song is not the newest, it's actually a couple of months old. But I don't care, it's Kinky Malinki from our hero Bob Rifo remixed by Bob Rifo or the Bloody Beetroots. I Found this track again, by accident, and I couldn't resist to share it with you all.

Bob Rifo - Kinky Malinki (The Bloody Beetroots Remix)

No comments:

Post a Comment