Monday 30 November 2009

Preview December!

Oi!

December is going to be a banging month, with a lot of new remixes, EP's and big parties to come! I've four examples in store for you, but there will be many more of course!


Mustard Pimp



First, Mustard Pimp was about to the release their new single, Pigeon Flu on the 1st of December. It's a collaboration with Blatta&Inesha, but I couldn't wait till tomorrow, so I've got it for you guys! Further their will be some sick mixtapes by the French duo, I'll inform you more later this month.

Mustard Pimp ft. Blatta&Inesha - Pigeon Flu

Some old, but heavy Mustard Pimp tracks.

Mustard Pimp - Kiwi (Original mix)

Partyshank - Virgin (Mustard Pimp remix)

South Central



Second, South Central is releasing their new EP it contains collaborations with Pendulum and Gary Numan. When it's released I'll be posting more about it, in the mean time, check out this awesome remix of Toxic is Dead.

Toxic Avenger - Toxic is dead (South Central remix)

The Bloody Beetroots
 


Plus, the Bloody Beetroots are going to release some new and massive stuff! On December 8th Christmas Vendetta will be released. It contains the track Warp 1977 ft Steve Aoki, a new remix of All Leathers Mystery Meat, a Talkin' in my sleep remix, which I've got for you, and plus the new videoclip of the track Romborama! I can't wait until that day!

The Bloody Beetroots ft Lisa K - Talkin' in my sleep (the Bloody Beetroots remix) (Chaos warning!) 


Further we will preview and review some more banging parties, like the NYE party in the Melkweg in Amsterdam with the Ed Banger crew!

Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment