Wednesday 4 November 2009

Re&Pre: Electric Trash

¡Oi!

Hence my reputation travelled ahead of me I don't have to fully introduce myself. I can thank Big D for that. Still, there is are a few things to say. On this blog I'll go under the name Alacritous N, and some things I'll be doing is writing 're/previews' for gigs, announcing them and try to make some pics to go along with it...

Now, let’s walk the fockin' talk:


[ ELECTRIC TRASH ]


Saturday, December 12, 2009 there will be another edition of Electric Trash, a concept that stands for raw-ass electro music, massive beats, robot rock, indie, rocknrave and even fidgethouse! Since the makers of this blog are major fans of Dim Mak records we think it’s gonna be chaos with Sick Boy! Here’s the line up:

BOY 8-BIT (UK)

SICK BOY

SPLIPH

Check out one of his remixes: Dirty Disco Youth- Stupid Sound (Sick boy remix)

[ Review previous ElectricTrash ]



A little review from the previous Electric Trash on October 31st. We went there and reviewed it for you lot! Black Noize (UK), Soldout (BE), DJ Spliph & liquid Lab brought it nasty! It was nice and raw, mayb a little to raw and unfamiliar for most people because it wasn’t very crowded. Most music was fit to bounce and ‘fidge’ on, but not always danceable for everyone. Although they played in the ‘little room’ of the Haarlem club Patronaat, they made the ground (and beer) shake!


I hope to have informed you well. I’m gonna put the kettle on .

Alacritous N

No comments:

Post a Comment