Thursday 19 November 2009

Grooveduds!


I just found this upcoming dj-duo from Mexico, the Grooveduds. These guys remix everything, from the Bloody Beetroots to Boys Noize and Cassius to Designer Drugs. I only found two banging remixes of them, but fortunately they are great! Can't wait until I hear more from them.

Designer Drugs - Riot (Grooveduds remix)

Congorock ft. Crookers - Sbombers (Grooveduds remix)

Bonus!

Today I've got two bonus tracks, first of the, in the USA touring, Mightyfools. These guys are bringing it hard, and just released their new EP, I've got a massive track of this EP called Worse than yesterday go and check out the rest of it on Beatport. Secondly I've got a nice remix of Mr. Vega's I came to you came to made by remixed by Udy, it's more of a dubstep style.


Mightyfools - Worse than Yesterday (Original Mix)

Mr. Vega - I came to you came to (Udy remix)

No comments:

Post a Comment