Thursday 26 November 2009

Sick Boy



Hello people.

As a reminder, Dim maks Sick boy is coming to Holland, the Patronaat in Haarlem that is. For all you guys and girls who want to party hard on December 12th I've got some sick Sick Boy tracks for you in store.

First I've got a nice remix of Motors Kick It, originally it's a nice track, but I think this one is even better. Further I've got a remix of Sick Boys Poptrash by DRLKT Freddie, it's really a nice track. Last but not least I've got not a Sick Boy track, but a track made by DRKLT Freddie called Boys and Girls.

Motor - Kick it (Sick Boy remix)

Sick boy - Poptrash (DRLKT Freddie remix)

DRLKT Freddie - Boys and Girls

Two bonuses!
We start with a nice track of Don Diablo, Rave Rave Rave, it's ok, but not really a banging track. It's got some potential though for a heavy remix. Second I've got another great remix of Udy. This time On point of J*O*K*R has been remixed, a proper track! No download, but soundcloud would do the trick.


Don Diablo - Rave Rave Rave

J*O*K*R - On Point (Udy remix) (click below)


  

No comments:

Post a Comment