Tuesday 3 November 2009

Steed Lord!


OI! On my everlasting quest to find more sick tunes, I found these two remixes of Steed Lord from Iceland. This group/band/whatever you name it, is mostly known for the songs "Take my hand" and "Dirty Muthaaa". I especially like raw beats and the vocals made by Kali.
Well, the first remix is made by Mustard Pimp, and as always it's sick! The second remix I've got in store for you is one made by Jack Beats, this guy is seriously rockin' at the moment.
Enjoy!

Steed Lord - Take my Hand (Mustard Pimp remix)

Steed Lord - It's What You Do To Me (Jack Beats remix)

Because of copyright laws we had to remove the links.


Bonussss, today's bonus is a remix of the famous Who are you by Proxy. It's remixed by Polymorphic, go and check it out !

Proxy - Who are you (Polymorphic remix)

No comments:

Post a Comment