Thursday 5 November 2009

Steed Lord has done it again!


Hi there! Tuesday I blogged about Steed Lord, I didn't know a lot of them so I've been looking on the internet for some more massieve tracks. I found out that they just released their remix album The Truth Serum Remix Project. It contains a lot of marvellous tracks, so check it out on Beatport.
To enlighten you more I've selected the, in my opinion, best songs on the album. First I've got a remix by Ed Bangers' DJ Mehdi of Dirty Mutha. Secondly I've got a Steed Lord Club mix of New Crack City, really a bangin' track! The last one is a remix by Nate Day of Bucket of Blood. It's more a dub-step crunk-like song. Go and check him out on myspace if you like the song!

Steed Lord - Dirty Mutha (Dj Mehdi remix)

Steed Lord - New Crack City (Steed Lord Club Mix)

Steed Lord - Bucket of Blood (Nate Day Remix)

Because of copyright laws we had to remove the links.

As a bonus track I've got for you all a remix of Das Glows' Lite Brite, made by Qebrus. Das Glow comes from Paris, and if you want to know more about him just click here and scroll down for a interview with Joost van Bellen.

Das Glow - Lite Brite (Qebrus Remix)

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment